Banko Lane

Hellertown, PA
$ 439,000 Beds 0 Baths 0 Virtual Tour
Monthly Estimate* How much can I afford?

Looking to BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME in a BEAUTIFUL RURAL SETTING just minutes from major commuter routes and all that the Lehigh Valley has to offer? Then this is the location for you! OPTIONS ABOUND… CHOOSE YOUR BUILDER to create an ENVIABLE ESTATE HOME or GENTLEMAN’S FARM. Approximately 75% of the land is CLEAR CUT while the remaining 25% is beautifully WOODED. This would be a lovely parcel for a privately situated home w/plenty of LAND FOR ANIMALS and GRAZING. Or build the home of your dreams and sell off unneeded acres. Or possibly SUBDIVIDE to suit a buyer’s needs! This beautiful 19+ acre lot has undergone PRELIMINARY ENGINEERING and has the potential to be subdivided into 3 or 4 larger lots, perfect for a small neighborhood or several farmettes. This is a great OPPORTUNITY for a local builder. VIEW OUR PANORAMIC TOUR and make an appointment to walk this spectacular property today! SAUCON VALLEY SCHOOLS. Easy access to I-78, NJ and NYC.

Land

  • Price
  • $ 439,000
  • Lot Size
  • 19.33 Acres
  • Bedrooms
  • 0
  • Full Bathrooms
  • 0
  • Half Bathrooms
  • 0
  • City, Zip
  • Hellertown
  • Taxes
  • 5328
  • County
  • NORTHAMPTON
  • Style
  • Area
  • Lower Saucon
  • MLS#
  • 637364
  • Zip
  • 18055
Listing Provided by: BHHS Fox & Roach Coopersburg

Features

General

School District Saucon Valley
Sewer None, Septic
Subdivision Not in Development
Utilities Electric Overhead
View Panoramic
Water None, Well

Amenities

  • Foreclosure
  • Views
  • Short Sale
  • New Construction
  • Adult
  • Lease To Own
  • No HOA Fees
  • Furnished
  • Master On Main
  • Air Conditioning
  • Seller Finance
  • Green
  • Fixer Upper
  • Horse
  • Golf
  • Fireplace
  • Deck
  • Garage
  • Basement
  • Pool

Affordability Calculator

$3,068

Per Month

Based on the average sale price from the Allentown, Pennsylvania office

  • Monthly Principal & interest $1,939
  • Monthly Property Taxes $1,062
  • Monthly Home Insurance $67
Adjust Payment Options
Agent Photo

Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information you need to shop for a home with confidence.

Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 4.38% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or jumbo loans.

Schools

Elementary School Unknown Elementary School
Middle School Unknown Middle School
High School Unknown High School

Price History

6/9/2020 Listed $439,000

Property vs Zip Code Average in 18055

Price
AVG $430K
$440K
Taxes
AVG $3,343
$5,328
Visits
AVG 27
13
Walkscore
AVG 34
4
Data Provided by Walkscore ® not using MLS data

Map

Banko Lane Hellertown, PA is a Single Family Home for sale at $439000 and a lot size of 19.33 Acres Acre(s). Banko Lane Hellertown has 0 bedrooms, 0 baths . The property's zip code is 18055 which is in Hellertown, PA

*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Financial calculator disclaimer: Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 4.38% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA or jumbo loans.

All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, and should be independently verified. The real estate information and related content displayed on this site is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.